Tis the season for giving and I am in such a giving mood! This month I’m giving away a free engagement session to THREE lucky couples! That’s right, you read that correctly- FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION to THREE COUPLES! So if you’re engaged and reside in southern California, you’re qualified to enter. If you’re not engaged but you know a deserving Southern California couple that is, then you can nominate them to win!
AND just added!!! All engagement sessions given during this contest will be STYLED and PRODUCED by the talented wedding coordinator Heather Baguyo of Willow Tree Weddings. Become more excited by previewing her talents here. You will be amazed!
To enter you must
1. “Like” my engagement giveaway post on Facebook or Instagram
2. Follow my Facebook or Instagram
3. Follow Willow Tree Weddings on Facebook or Instagram
4. Leave a comment on the post with the date you got engaged
5. Then look out for a DM from me
It’s that simple!
Contest begins Monday December 4, 2017 and will close on Monday December 11, 2017. The lucky winners will be announced Friday December 15, 2017!
All participants will be eligible for a $200 discount off any investment packages, if you book my services by February 2018.
All participants will be eligible for a $200 discount off any portfolio packages of Willow Tree Weddings, if you book services by February 2018.
Legally I have to mention the below rules that apply so here it goes;
1. The engagement session will be shot in a Southern California location
2. The couple will choose a location, to shoot the session, from one of five preselected locations.
3. This session will be good for a one hour session with the couple and me the photographer; in production collaboration with Heather Baguyo of Willow Tree Weddings. What does production mean? Well that means Heather will bring her talents onto the session with all props and goodies to make this session picture perfect! Again, check out her website and you will see what I mean.
4. The couple will provide their own transportation to the session
5. The photos will be delivered via email in a secure link
6. All matters will be agreed upon during a meeting to be conducted prior to the session
7. The couple must sign and agree to the contract I provide (don’t worry this is the same contract I have all my clients sign) prior to the session
Good luck lovebirds!